What type of facilities may obtain approval to offer a nurse aide training program in DC?

0 votes
asked in Training by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
The following institutions may provide CNA training as long as they have an approval certificate from the state: private, degree-granting educational institutions licensed by the Education Licensure Commission; private, non-degree post secondary schools; vocational or trade schools; public universities and colleges; and nursing homes who have been licensed as training facilities.