What type of training do I need to become a nurse aide instructor in the District of Columbia?

0 votes
asked in Training by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
A person interested in teaching nursing assistant courses must have an active registered nurse license in the District of Columbia. In addition to being a registered nurse the individual needs one year of teaching experience and two years of work experience in a long term care environment. One instructor may be assigned to no more than ten nurse aide students.

Related questions