How can I get certification by reciprocity in California?

0 votes
asked in Certification by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
A CNA from another state may qualify for certification by reciprocity in California. The nurse aide should be listed as active and in good standing on her state's nurse aide registry. Interested individuals need to contact the California Department of Public Health for questions and additional information.