Can I get certification by reciprocity in Massachusetts?

0 votes
asked in Certification by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
If you are a certified nurse aide in another state with a current certification, listed in good standing on that state's registry, you qualify to apply for direct reciprocity in Massachusetts. The registry reviews a reciprocity application and completes the processing within fifteen days. No fee is required to obtain certification by reciprocity in Massachusetts. An out-of-state nurse aide with an expired certification does not qualify for reciprocity. In this instance you need to renew your certification and then apply for transfer. Another option is to apply to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to take the nurse aide state exam.

Related questions