How do I get a reciprocity form to transfer from Texas to New York?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

As far as I know, New York State requires you to take the exam when applying for endorsement of your CNA license from another state. Take a look at the answer to this related question to see how you can apply for certification in New York. You may contact the registry at 800-321-6443 for additional guidance.