How do I transfer my CNA license from Massachusetts to Nevada?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

You can transfer your CNA certificate from Indiana to Nevada through the process of endorsement. To apply for a CNA certificate by endorsement in Nevada you need to complete and submit the required application as well as the mandatory fingerprinting cards. The endorsement form and instructions are available here: CNA Endorsement Forms. Make sure you read all the instructions carefully and send the application with all the required documents to the specified department.