Can I transfer my CNA license from Massachusetts to North Carolina?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

North Carolina does not list nurse aides by reciprocity, endorsement, or transfer from other states. To be listed on the N.C. Nurse Aide I Registry, an out-of-state nurse aide must do one of the following:

Pearson VUE is the state-contracted provider of Nurse Aide I competency evaluation. NACES Plus Foundation, Inc., works with Pearson VUE to schedule and provide tests. Candidates can obtain a Nurse Aide I candidate handbook in these ways:

  • by contacting their training program instructor if enrolled in a state-approved training,
  • by visiting the Pearson VUE website,
  • by calling NACES Plus Foundation at 1-888-723-6773.

You may obtain registration information, apply for and schedule the Nurse Aide I competency exam by visiting the Pearson VUE website.