Can a North Carolina license be transferred to Georgia?

0 votes
asked in License by Joy W.
Who can I call?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous

As far as I know, you may transfer your North Carolina nursing assistant certification to the state of Georgia as long as you are active and listed in good standing on your current state's registry. A reciprocity candidate must complete a reciprocity application which is available here: State of Georgia Nurse Aide Registry Listing by Reciprocity. The reciprocity form has several sections, which must be completed by you, by your employer, and by the North Carolina CNA Registry. It is important to read and follow all the instructions included in the application.

You can contact the Georgia Nurse Aide Registry at (678) 527-3010 or (800) 414-4358.