Where can I get a blank Idaho renewal form?

0 votes
asked by Linda M Ryan

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

You can find the certification renewal form here. For additional questions or concerns about your nurse aide certification, please contact the Idaho Certified Nurse Aide Registry at 800-748-2480.