How can I get a new renewal form if I misplaced the original?

0 votes
asked in License by Sherron Lopez
I misplaced the form that was send out to me for renewal. I would like to know how I can get a new one.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Cynthia Meeker

North Carolina aides automatically receive a renewal application about three months before the listing expires if their listings are in good standing and their addresses are up to date with the registry. It is not necessary to contact the registry to receive the automatic mailing.

If your form was lost, damaged, or you missed the automatic mailing, please return this completed form to the registry. A replacement form will be issued and returned to you by mail. Replacement forms will only be issued if your listing is due to expire in the next 3 months or has already expired. For additional help, contact the registry staff at 919-855-3969.