How can I get a replacement if I misplaced my CNA certificate?

0 votes
asked in Registry by anonymous
Could you please email me and tell me what the next step is?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa
You have to call the SC registry at 800-475-8290 or email them at .