How do I get a replacement card in Oklahoma?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Sherre A.
I lost my CNA/CHHA certifications cards.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Nydia
Best answer

You need to complete and submit the "Duplicate or Amended Nurse Aide Card Application" form with the appropriate fee. You can access the form here: Duplicate Nurse Aide Card Application.