Can I practice in Connecticut with a certification from another state?

0 votes
asked in Certification by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
You can not work as a nursing assistant in Connecticut if you do not have certification in this state. You are eligible to obtain certification by reciprocity in Connecticut if you are listed as active and in good standing on your state's registry. Along with the required application, reciprocity candidates need to mail a copy of their current certificate.