Can I work in Kentucky if I am certified in another state?

0 votes
asked in Work by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
To work as a nurse aide in Kentucky one must first be listed on the Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry. If you are certified in another state and wish to work in Kentucky, you need to apply for reciprocity. The Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry accepts transfers of active certifications from other states. A nurse aide with an expired status must take a state approved nurse aide program and pass the competency exam to become registered in Kentucky.