How can I obtain certification in New Mexico if I am licensed in another state?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
A certified nurse aide may apply for reciprocity in New Mexico if she has an out-of-state license. To obtain certification and placement on the New Mexico Nurse Aide Registry, the individual must have an active certification and be listed in good standing on another state's registry. The following documents are required of reciprocity candidates: a copy of the person's CNA certificate, photo identification along with a social security card copy. Qualified individuals can receive temporary work status before a permanent certification is issued.