Does a certified nurse aide in Alaska need a business license?

+1 vote
asked in License by Veronica Lane

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
A business license is necessary if you are a certified nurse aide conducting business and offering nursing assistant services as an independent contractor. Independent contractors are not considered employees. An attorney can verify your status and advise if a business license is mandatory or not. For more information regarding this issue you may contact the Alaska Division of Occupational Licensing, Business Licensing Section.