What qualifications do I need to become a CNA instructor in Montana?

0 votes
asked in Training by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
Nurse aide program instructors in Montana need to have the following qualifications: two years of experience as a licensed or registered nurse; one year of experience taking care of adults in a long-term care facility; complete a course teaching adults or show you have expertise as a supervisor of nursing assistants. Clinical course instructors need to complete a specific form, include a copy of their Montana nursing license, and submit the documents to the Department of Public Health and Human Services for approval.