How do I get certified in Indiana if I already have a license in North Carolina?

0 votes
asked in License by Melisa M.
I am a CNA and I am on the North Carolina CNA registry. I am moving to Indiana from Charlotte, North Carolina. How would I go about getting a form or testing information to become a certified nurse aide in this state?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous

A certified nursing assistant from out-of-state who wants to become certified in Indiana must challenge and pass the Indiana nurse aide exam. You need to complete the CNA final examination application as well as schedule a test date for challenging the CNA exam. The application package is available here: Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Application. The Ivy Tech Community College is the state contractor for administering the nurse aide exam. You may contact them at: (317) 917-5948 to schedule a date for taking the exam.

Related questions