How does one report improper conduct of a CNA in Texas and have their license revoked?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Mark
What reasons are necessary?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Casey Taylor
To report an incident or to make a complaint of improper conduct you must contact the Professional Credentialing Enforcement Unit of the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. This department is in charge of investigating complaints and deciding what disciplinary actions are to be taken against the agency or individual involved. The Professional Credentialing Enforcement Unit can be contacted at 512-438-5495.