Do I need to take a class again or just the test?

0 votes
asked in License by Liz
I got licensed as a CNA in Wisconsin 5 years ago, never worked, and my license expired 3 years ago.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Christina Perez

To regain eligibility to work in federally certified facilities, you must retake and successfully pass the competency test. According to the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry, the form you need to complete and submit to register for the CNA exam is the Application for the Competency Examination. Your eligibility is E5 - lapsed nurse aide registration. Test locations and schedules can be found here: Wisconsin NNAAP Regional Test Sites and Test Schedules.

Related questions