How do you correct abuse findings?

0 votes
asked in Registry by R. Walker
I would like to know how to correct abuse findings in another state if I want to be certified in Georgia.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Abby Langlois

You gave us too little information to provide useful answers. It would be useful to know if your certification to practice as a CNA has been revoked or not, the state where you are certified and if you received written notice of a finding on an allegation. Have you requested a formal hearing and have you disputing the findings? If you don’t want to provide additional details here, you should contact your state registry to ask for guidance.