How can I get a negative finding off the Arkansas CNA registry?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Tiffany R. B.
I would like to find out how to remove a finding of neglect from the Arkansas CNA registry.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Abby Langlois
I believe that in the case of a finding of neglect only, a nurse aide may petition the state to remove the finding after the finding has been entered on the registry for one full year. If I remember correctly, you may file a petition to have it removed from your record on the registry, if the finding of neglect was a singular occurrence and your employment and personal history does not reflect a pattern of abusive behavior or neglect. I am not from Arkansas so you should call the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care at 501-320-6461 to verify this information and to get additional help.