How can I transfer my CNA certificate from Arkansas to California?

0 votes
asked in License by Cela M.
I have a CNA certificate for Arkansas and I was wondering if or how I could use it if I was to move to California. Can I transfer my CNA license to California?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous

You need to apply for reciprocity in California before you are eligible to work as a certified nursing assistant in this new state. Reciprocity is the process of transferring your nurse aide credentials from Arkansas to California. It is a good idea to read the CNA license transfer guide available on this website to help you get started with the reciprocity process here.