How can I find a bad report filed against me as a CNA in Arkansas?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Mrs. F. W.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

The Office of Long Term Care investigates complaints against facilities as well as allegations of abuse or neglect of residents, theft of residents' property, and poor quality of resident care. As far as I know, they do not provide complaint details unless there is an investigation. You may contact them at 800-582-4887 or by email at .