How can I transfer my NC CNA certification to SC?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Jennifer

If you have been a nurse aide in another state and your certification there has not expired, you can request reciprocity. You also have to show proof of having completed a 100 hour state-approved program (clinical included) to be eligible for reciprocity. Reciprocity is similar to a transfer of your certification from any state to South Carolina, except you may also stay on the registry in the other state. Take a look at the answer to this related question for more information, or you may call 800-475-8290 for guidance.