Are nursing assistants from other states allowed to work as CNAs in Mississippi?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
You may work as a nurse aide in Mississippi only after obtaining certification in this state. Out-of-state certifications can be transferred through reciprocity. Reciprocity applicants need to be listed in good standing on their state's registry and have an active certification. No exam is necessary to accomplish the transfer of your nurse aide credentials to Mississippi.