What training do I need to challenge the nursing assistant exam in New Hampshire?

0 votes
asked in Training by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
The state of New Hampshire allows an individual to obtain a nursing assistant license after the successful completion of an approved challenge program. A person may enroll and complete the LNA Challenge Program if he or she has comparable or greater nursing educational experience as that required of a nursing assistant. A written approval from the New Hampshire Board of Nursing is required to complete the challenge program.

Related questions