How do I change my last name on the Kansas nurse aide registry?

0 votes
asked in Registry by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Martha Brooks

For name or address changes, you need to fill out Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services name or address change form. You need to fill out this form and submit copy of identification with your current name and social security number. For name change you must send documentation showing the change such as for example, a copy of your social security card with current name, marriage license or divorce decree, whichever applies. Return the completed form and attachments to the address indicated on the application.