How do I change my name on my CNA certificate if I divorced and took my maiden name back?

0 votes
asked in Registry by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa
Most states have a form for name and address changes. In other states you have to call and speak with a registry representative. You also have to provide a copy of your divorce decree, social security card or a court document that verifies your name change. You can find contact information for all nurse aide registries by using the menu on most pages of this website.