What form do I fill out to change my name and address on my Tennessee CNA license?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Renee Hanley

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Jennifer Adams

A form to request a change of name or address is not available for the Tennessee Nurse Aide Registry. Name and address changes must be requested in writing. To report a name change, you must provide a photocopy of the legal document that changed your name such as a marriage certificate, divorce certificate, or other court order along with your social security number and your current name. To report an address change, you must include your name, social security number, old address, and the new address. Contact the registry by email CNA.Health@tn.gov or visit Headmaster for more information.