Where do I send a change of address to Prometric in NY state?

0 votes
asked in Registry by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Joann M.

If your name changes after you have been certified as a NYS Nurse Aide, you must send legal documentation of the name change. The change request form is available online. This form is used to update exam and Prometric registry files for name and address changes. You may also request a duplicate certificate in states that Prometric manages the registry. There is no charge for updating your name or address with the NYS Nurse Aide Registry, however, there is a fee to receive a new certificate reflecting your name change.

Fill out this form completely and mail the completed form to the address below. If this is for a change of name, be sure to include any legal documentation of changes required. Acceptable forms of legal documentation include a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or legal name change decree. Please print or type clearly as illegible forms will not be processed.

Mail to: Prometric, ATTN: Nurse Aide Program, 7941 Corporate Drive, Nottingham, MD 21236.

For additional guidance or information you can email NYCNA@prometric.com or call them at 800-805-9128. In order for your question to be answered in an accurate and timely manner, your email should include your name, address, date of birth and Prometric ID if known.