How do I change my address on the Texas nurse aide registry?

0 votes
asked in Registry by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

If your address is not correct, log into the Credential Management System and change your address under the “Profile” link in your account. There is also a form you may use to request the correction. The form you need is “Texas Nurse Aide Registry Request for Reprint of Certificate and/or Correction to Nurse Aide Registry Data”. You may find the form and instructions here. The Nurse Aide Registry has implemented a new online system called Credential Manager. Before completing this form, you are required to register in the new system. Once you have registered and got your identification number, include it the at the top of the form. You may contact the Texas Nurse Aide Registry at 512-438-2050 for additional guidance.