How do I change my address on the Michigan Nurse Aide Registry?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Dianne Wierenga

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Joann M.

The Bureau of Community and Health Systems has regulatory oversight of the Michigan Nurse Aide Registry. The Bureau contracts with Prometric to administer the test and maintain the Michigan CNA Registry. At the end of each renewal cycle, a notice is sent to every active CNA. It is therefore important to keep contact information, such as new mailing address, current with Prometric.

You have to use the “Change Request Form” in order to change your contact information on the Michigan Nurse Aide Registry. This form is used to update exam and Prometric registry files for name and address changes. You may also use it to request a duplicate certificate in states where Prometric manages the registry. You have to fill out this form completely and mail it to the address indicated. Be sure to include any documentation of changes required.