Is a CNA allowed to offer medication advice in Montana?

0 votes
asked in Work by PJ
A CNA is offering medication advice. I need to find something to indicate that what she is doing is incorrect.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Mary F.
I guess you have to contact the Montana Nurse Aide Registry. I couldn’t find anything about this online. There are no lists of all the things beyond the scope of practice of a CNA. It seems to me that giving medication advice is above a CNAs' training and education and exposes both the CNA and their employer to liability should a problem arise due to bad advice. You may contact the registry by phone at 406-444-4980 or by email at .