How can I get my license in different states for traveling?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

A certified nursing assistant in one state may apply for certification by endorsement/reciprocity in a new state. If the application is accepted and all the endorsement/reciprocity criteria are met, then you will hold a CNA certificate in more than one state. Both certificates are valid and you are eligible to work in both states as long as you meet the renewal requirements for each state. You can verify this information by calling the Nurse Aide Registries.