How do I transfer my CMA license from Kansas to Missouri?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous
I am doing school in Kansas but I live in Missouri. This school is just more cost effective and has the right schedule for me.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

You should contact the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Health Education Unit directly at 573-526-5686 or by email at for a definitive answer to your question.