Is it possible to transfer an out-of-state license to Indiana?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
Nursing assistants certified in a state other than Indiana are eligible to transfer their license to Indiana. The transfer candidate must complete an application and pass the written portion of the Indiana CNA exam. A nurse aide certified in another state may work for one hundred and twenty days (120) without an Indiana license. Within this four month period the aide should apply and obtain an Indiana nurse aide license.