How can I transfer my license to Washington State?

0 votes
asked in License by Samantha
I just moved to Washington State and I am trying to get my nurse aide license switched from Indiana but I am have trouble finding out how to go about it. Any suggestions?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Amanda

If you hold an active nursing assistant certification in Indiana, you are eligible to apply for certification by endorsement in Washington State. The Washington Department of Health reviews your application and grants you certification if you meet the state's educational and training requirements. The transfer application can be found here: Certified Nursing Assistant Endorsement Application Packet. If you have questions regarding the form you may call the Washington Department of Health nursing assistant certification line at (360) 236-4700.