Can I endorse my out-of-state certification in Montana?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
A nurse aide currently certified in another state can transfer her certification to Montana by completing an endorsement application. The endorsement form must be mailed to the Montana Nurse Aide Registry along with a copy of your nursing assistant certification. No fee is required for endorsing your CNA status in Montana. While applying for endorsement you are allowed to work as a nurse aide for a maximum of thirty days.