How do I reactivate my lapsed license in Nebraska?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
If you have performed nurse aide duties within the last two years, for monetary compensation, but your work has not been reported to the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry, then you need to submit a completed Employment Verification Form. The form reports the name and address of your employer, as well as the dates you worked and the nurse aide duties you performed. The registry verifies this information and decides if your status may be changed from lapsed to active. If your status has lapsed and you have not worked as a nurse aide within the twenty-four months since your last renewal, you have to retake the Nebraska certification exam.