How do I get certified in Colorado?

0 votes
asked in Certification by Cassie
I had my CNA license in Iowa about 13 years ago. I am now living in Colorado.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
If your certification in Iowa is expired then you are not able to apply for nurse aide certification by reciprocity in Colorado. The only option you have with a lapsed certificate is to retrain and retake the state exam in Colorado. You need to complete a nursing assistant course in Colorado and pass the nurse aide competency examination in order to become a CNA in this state.