How can I get registered in Colorado?

0 votes
asked in License by Laura G.
I am an active CNA in Wisconsin and I am moving to Colorado in two weeks.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Lisa S.

The Colorado Board of Nursing allows individuals licensed in another state to obtain certification by endorsement in Colorado. This means that you don't have to complete additional training or pass the exam. To apply for certification by endorsement you need to complete and submit the endorsement form. You need to create an account and then complete the online endorsement form available here.