How do I transfer my certification from Minnesota to Wisconsin?

0 votes
asked in License by Sarah S.
I am currently a certified nurse aide in Minnesota but I recently moved to Wisconsin. I was wondering what I have to do to transfer my certification from Minnesota to Wisconsin.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Maria B.

In order to qualify for CNA certification by reciprocity in Wisconsin you must show that you have completed a CNA training program of at least 120 hours that included 32 hours of clinical in Minnesota and that you are active on your state's CNA Registry. The reciprocity application and instructions can be found here: Nurse Aide Registry Out-of-State Application. If the program you completed had less than 120 training hours, contact the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry at 877-329-8760, for advice on how you should proceed to obtain certification.