Can a nurse aide certified in another state work as a CNA in Arkansas?

0 votes
asked in License by Mariah

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
A nurse aide registered in another state needs to obtain certification in Arkansas before working as a CNA. After receiving the application for certification, the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care has to determine if the individual needs to take the nurse aide exam or if he or she will be added to the registry without having to pass the examination. Nurse aides without an active license are required to take and pass the certification exam.