How do I get a new card in Georgia if someone stole my purse?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Jane D.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Megan D.

To request a new certification card you need to complete and submit the Certification Card Request form available here. A copy of your driver's license or a copy of your social security card has to be submitted along with the completed form in order to get the replacement card. It may take a minimum of two weeks for the registry to process your request and mail you the new certification card.