May I take the exam in Arkansas if I trained in another state?

0 votes
asked in Certification by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
Out-of-state trained individuals who have successfully completed a nurse aide program have to obtain approval from the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care to sit for the certification exam. To receive approval to test one must show that the amount of hours they spent in training meets federal requirements. If a particular nurse aide training program was less than seventy-five hours in length then additional training is necessary.