Am I eligible to sit for the Colorado nurse aide exam if I am a foreign trained nurse?

0 votes
asked in Certification by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
As a foreign trained nurse you need to provide documentation of completing a minimum of five semester credit hours of nursing fundamentals. The foreign nursing school you attended must mail an official school transcript directly to the Colorado Board of Nursing. Once the board of nursing reviews and approves your application you are eligible to take the Colorado nursing assistant exam. Passing both parts of the exam gives you certification and the right to practice as a nurse aide in Colorado.