Can family violence bar me from employment?

0 votes
asked in Work by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Vanessa

Please take a look at the answer to this related question and follow the links in the answer for more information. You should contact the Texas Nurse Aide Registry at 512-438-2050 for additional guidance if you are not yet certified.