Is it possible to transfer my license to Florida?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
Nursing assistants may transfer their CNA certificates from another state to Florida as long as the certificates are active and in good standing with the other state. It is not necessary to take the Florida nurse aide exam when requesting reciprocity. In an effort to eliminate mailing time and provide user convenience, the reciprocity application may be completed and submitted online, on the Florida Department of Health website. Applicants should receive a response within ten to thirteen business days.