Can I endorse my nurse aide certificate in Nevada?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
A nursing assistant certified in another state may transfer or endorse her certificate in Nevada as long as she meets the following criteria: have an active certification in your current state, and provide proof of eight hours of employment as a nurse aide, within the last two years, in a licensed medical facility. Transfer candidates need to complete and submit fingerprint cards, an endorsement form, a copy of their current certificate, and any applicable fees.